Today was a really fun day. I got up, and after I walked/ran on the treadmill and took a shower, I met my Girl Scout troop and we had lunch at Moe's. As soon as we were done eating, we went to the movie theatre and saw Definitely, Maybe (which, I wouldn't recommend). That was pretty fun, but the really exciting part came later. Right after I got done with my G.S. troop, a friend called and invited me to not only eat dinner with her and her family, but also go see a college basketball game. It was great, especially since my basketball season just ended. We won, too, which was awesome! Now I'm home, eating Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (my absolute favorite) ice cream, watching
No Reservations, and, of course, writing in my blog. In seeing
No Reservations tonight, I have decided that someday I want to have a pillow fight with feather pillows. You know, where the feathers fly everywhere and you make an absolute mess! It's just another one of those random things that I get enjoyment out of. A perfect end to a pretty good day!!
1 comment:
Sounds like a fun day. My day yesterday was so full of stuff that I am exhausted now. First, I went to Rachel and Aaron's Upward basketball games, from 9 am to noon, then I went to a party at church, from 4 pm to 6 pm, and finally, my parents and siblings went to a Marshall basketball game. At the end of last night, both my parents and my sister were sick (see my blog post from yesterday), and I was still extremely sore from snowboarding (see my blog posts from Wednesday & Saturday). Well, I'm glad you had fun. Miss seeing you at basketball practice (I don't miss the practicing, though). By the way, if you comment on one of my posts from this weekend, could you tell me why you don't recommend that movie (because I thought it looked cute, and the newspaper recommended it)?
Post a Comment