Monday, February 11, 2008

Hey, It's Me...

So, here I am. Most of you know me as Julia, some as Jewels, or even a few as Julia Rose. For those of you who don't know me too well, I stay busy with school (I'm home schooled, in tenth grade, and I love thesauruses), friends, family, Girl Scouts, piano, and sports (or rather, my first year of basketball with Covenant) and usually, I barely have time to breathe. Since basketball is winding down (tomorrow is our last game) and since I absolutely love to write (although I have never had the patience to write in a journal), I decided that it might be fun to make a place where I can recap my day to day life. I can't say that my memoirs, thoughts, and opinions are going to be extremely interesting, and I can't promise that I will have time to write in this blog religiously, but if you stop by every now and then, I think you'll enjoy spending a little time catching up on what's happening in my life. Well, the simple version, anyway!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Hey, Julia. It's me, Lauren. I love your blog. It's so cool that you set one up too. Thanks for putting my blog on your link list. I'll put yours on mine, too. Well, looks like we might not have a game tommorrow, but that's okay; we can just look forward to VOLLEYBALL SEASON!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jewels, this is wonderful. I am impressed with the job you've done. I love the Scriptures you've chosen too! What an awesome way to stay in touch with each other's busy lives. You go, Kiddo! Love you...

Sarah said...

Hey Julia,
It's Sarah
I saw a couple of days ago that you got a blog too, but I haven't been able to get around to posting a comment for a while. I think it's great that you have a blog. I hope you don't mind if I put your blog on my links. Well, I will see you on wednesday for the meeting.

Sarah

More About Me

Current Obsessively Played Movie(s)
No Reservations
Phantom of the Opera
Pride and Prejudice (remake)

Current Favorite TV Shows
7th Heaven
Christy
Dancing With the Stars
Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman
Full House
Little House on the Prairie
Little Men
Monk
Psych
and practically every show on the Food Network : )

Songs Obsessively Played on my iPod...
"Above All" - Michael W. Smith
"Ain't No Mountain High Enough" - Marvin Gaye
"Apologize (feat. One Republic)" - Timbaland
"Beautiful You" - Bebo Norman
"Butterfly Kisses" - Bob Carlisle
"He's My Son" - Mark Schultz
"I Can't Help Falling in Love With You" - Elvis Presley
"I'll Be" - Edwin McCain
"Jesus Freak" - dc Talk
"Kiss Me" - Sixpence None the Richer
"Love Addict" - Family Force 5
"My Heart Will Go On" - Celine Dion
"Only Hope" - Mandy Moore
"Our Song" - Taylor Swift
"Say" - John Mayer
"Somewhere Out There" from An American Tail
"Spiderwebs" - No Doubt
"Why Can't I?" - Liz Phair
"Wonderwall" - Oasis

I Also Listen To...
*Most Contemporary Christian Artists*
Breakaway - Kelly Clarkson
The Music Man (remake) Soundtrack
Newsies Soundtrack
The Phantom of the Opera Soundtrack
Carrie Underwood
Everlife
Jonas Brothers : )
MercyMe
Rascal Flatts
Switchfoot
Taylor Swift
...and probably many more that are currently being forgotten.