Today, I went to see my brother! My mom and I took him to his doctor's appointment and then the three of us went to Kroger to get groceries, along with some other errands. Although he was very tired and in quite a bit of pain, we had a really nice time together. Unfortunately, because of the two hour distance from our house to his apartment, I don't get to see him that often. This year, though, I've visited him much more than I have in the past, and I have enjoyed every minute of it! Whenever I'm with Michael, we like to do fun things. He has a couple of different game systems, so we spend a lot of time playing racing and fantasy games. We also like to watch movies together, although we don't always have time to get through a whole one. We didn't get a chance to play this time, but just being with him was a lot of fun. I also got to give him his Valentine's Day presents, which was very exciting. The time that we spend together and the memories that we make are very special to me. Love you, Michael!
No comments:
Post a Comment