This evening I drove on a "real" road for the first time!! Last Sunday we went to the high school near my house and I had my very first driving lesson. It went pretty well, and my dad only had to pull the emergency break twice! So, today we went back to the high school and practiced some more. I was improving, so my dad asked if I wanted to try driving home (about a five minute drive). I was really nervous, but I said yes anyway, and I did! Even though, in the process, I had to make four turns and almost went off the road for two of them, I think I did pretty well. I can't wait to do it again, although I am a little worried about the rest of the motor vehicle drivers in my area!
3 comments:
AWW, Julia!! You got to drive!! I'm so happy for you!! I just thought I'd say hi and good job on your blogs. I would do one to but don't think I'd have the time to keep up with it!!! I LOVE YOU!!!
Amy K <3
Wow i just realized i spelled the wrong "to". Haha. I meant "too". Oops. TTYL!!!
Amy K
I'm so excited for you, Julia! I remember the first time I drove on a road. I was scared to death, but it was a lot of fun. Good job. Maybe I'll see you driving sometime. I know you'll do fine.
Post a Comment