Tomorrow, my mom, dad, and I are traveling to the Chicago area for the weekend. I can't wait, because a lot of family members are supposed to be there. Unfortunately, there is supposed to be bad weather, so we might not leave until Saturday. If it's nasty on Saturday also, we won't go at all. I really hope we do, though, because Valentine's Day was my grandfather's 85th birthday, and we'd all like to celebrate it with him before it gets much later. My aunt and uncle from Ohio are going, along with their daughter, her husband, and their two kids. My sister, Shelly, who also lives in the Chicago area, her husband, and my niece and nephew are supposed to be there, too. I haven't seen any of them since last summer, so I'm hoping that the weather will be cooperative. I'm praying for rain! If all goes well, and we are able to go, we will be back on Sunday. I'll update you sometime after that. Talk to you then (hopefully)!
No comments:
Post a Comment