



Happy Easter!! I hope everyone's Easter was great. Mine was pretty awesome. I had breakfast at church, went to the service, came home, took pictures, ate chocolate, had dinner, spent time with my family, and ate more chocolate, including a turtle pie that my brother bought me (I shared!). The day was pretty relaxing, which was fine by me. The Easter bunny = ) brought me chocolate and cookbooks. Needless to say, I couldn't have been happier. On Saturday, my mom and I went shopping. I didn't have any dresses, so we picked out three, one of which I wore to church yesterday. It was gorgeous (see pictures), and I felt like a princess!! I also had really nice phone conversations with my brother and my grandparents, making the day complete. Anyway, I'm sure I will not have time to write this week (apologies), because my mom is having surgery on Wednesday. Please be praying for her. The nature of the surgery is personal, so I can't share much, but I can say that it is not in anyway life-threatening. It's just something that needs to be done. Still, please pray that it is easy and that God leads the doctor's hands. I would really appreciate it. Have a great week!
2 comments:
Hey. I'm glad you had a great Easter. Ours went well; we ate at my pastor's house. It was very relaxing.
Well, I am going to be busy for the next two weekends. Actually, this Saturday might work if you don't have plans. Oh, never mind, I forgot about your mom's surgery. April 18th is the school auction which we are serving at, but that Saturday is open. Also, the next one is open.
Oh, did you hear about the basketball party on May 3rd? I think it is finally set for this date, but I will make sure. I wasn't sure if you heard about it yet.
Hopefully, we can get together soon. Talk to ya later.
Hey, I love your new layout. I changed my layout too, if you haven't noticed. By the way, I just sent you an email in case you haven't seen it yet. Hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment