Ok, the minute that I have a little more time to write, I'll update you on my life (sorry I haven't been posting). For now, though, I had to share this. It was actually a forward and half the time I don't read forwards, but I am so glad I stumbled across this one. It made me think about how smart we humans think we are, but when acknowledging the existence of God, how ignorant we really turn out to be, even the most educated, because we base our lives around faith. That's it, faith. This seems incomprehensible to some people because they have to have an answer for everything. In the end, though, the worldly answers that so many people search for in their lives aren't going to account for much. We want hard, solid, worldly proof that makes sense to our sinful, corrupted minds (yeah, sinful, regardless of how "good" we think we are). Guess what?! No matter what we believe, we're not going to find it! In the end, we weren't there, and the evidence that we, as Christians, know to be substantial is not enough for Evolutionists. On that note, the belief that life arose from nonliving matter is a belief. It's a hypothesis that scientists cannot prove. I would love to go on, but the piano and my Biology Lab course (ironically) is calling my name, so here's the "Creation Twist." Enjoy!!
Creation Twist:
God is sitting in Heaven when a scientist says to
Him, "Lord, we don't need
you anymore. Science has finally figured out a way
to create life, out of
nothing. In other words, we can now do what you did
in the 'beginning'!"
"Oh, is that so? Tell me..." replies God.
"Well," says the scientist, "we can take dirt and
form it into the likeness
of You and breathe life into it, thus creating
man."
"Well, that's interesting. Show Me. "
So the scientist bends down to the earth and starts
to mold the soil.
"Oh no, no, no..." interrupts GOD.
(I love this!)
"Get your own dirt."
“We all need help…I need help”
-
This past week, during the Thursday night campfire service, I taught (or
whatever you wanna call it) about God’s love for the campers. To be honest,
I di...
17 years ago
1 comment:
That was amazing. You really explained it well. You see, I've been having this debate with a few evolutionists on another blog, and this will definitely back up what I have been saying all this time to them. Anyways, have you seen the new anti-evolution movie, Expelled? It was a great inspirational and very moving film. If you have not seen it, you really need to.
Maybe we can get together sometime soon. I'll be busy this weekend, but next weekend is fine with me. Check out your schedule and email me. Talk to you later!
Post a Comment