Sorry, I know it's been awhile. I've been super busy with school this week. I finished one of my courses for the year, so that was an accomplishment. Another course was completed while I was in Florida, giving me only three other courses to conclude before summer. Other than my studies, the week was fairly uneventful. Wednesday I led the young girls' Girl Scout meeting. We videoed our own evening news report. It turned out really cute and the girls did an awesome job. I enjoy the girls a lot, but I'm really glad it's my friend's turn to do a badge with them. I'm ready for a break! It's a lot tougher than I thought it would be, but it's fun and very rewarding. Yesterday was a really exciting day because I got an early Easter present!! My parents gave me new bookshelves for my room. I was in great need of them, therefore I was ecstatic. Anyway, other than that, my week wasn't very exciting. This weeks school schedule looks to be pretty engaging too, thus I will probably have very little time to devote to my blog. Hopefully, though, things will clear up pretty soon and I'll get to write more. By the way, I hope you had a wonderful Palm Sunday!
1 comment:
Good for you. I wish I only had three courses to complete before summer. I cannot wait until this summer. I'm also excited for spring break in three weeks!!! I am also super busy in school right now. Anways, hope you have a great week.
Post a Comment